Shovel Tip 1.18″ w/nuts-7mm Thread-250ct (T118SX250)
- Steel push-thru stud
- Ideal for Ice Racing!!
- Not intended for trail riding
- Convenient installation
- Most aggressive push-thru stud on the market
- A round 30 degree tip with a 45 degree relief angle.
- Penetrates more easily than any other stud on the market
- Machined flat on face bites into dirt and ice for maximum grip
- Super strong grade 8 shank
- 1/4 – 28 and 7mm thread size
- Includes loc-nuts
- Available lengths for rubber track : .875″, 1.00″, 1.100″, 1.18″ & 1.25″
- Available length for cleated track: 1.100″
- Sold in quantities of 48 & 250 count
||6 x 6 x 6 in